Developed Design Drawings and Reports for Planning Submission – Work Stage Actions
Develop designs based on Client’s and Pre-app Planning Officer’s feedback
Finalise proposed site plan including: access, parking and building footprint
Finalise proposed floor plans and elevations
Consult Statutory Authorities on existing services.
Prepare a Design and Access Statement confirming the following:
- Design process – scheme development
- Use – Building and spaces use
- Amount – How much will be built on the site
- Layout – How the buildings will be arranged
- Scale – Height, width and length of the proposal
- Landscaping – How open spaces will be treated
- Appearance – Architectural details and materials
- Access – Vehicular and transport links, along with inclusive access
Submission of a full planning application for consultation with the Local Authority. Provide support during the consultation process. Provide responses to Planning Officer queries and consultee comments as and when required.
The final scheme to be ‘signed off’ by the Client prior to submission to the LA. Any changes, or re-submission of all or elements of the proposals, required by the
planning process or the Client, will allow for an additional fee to be charged.