The agreed scheme at Work Stage A will be based on Client’s and Pre-application Enquiry feedback.
We will develop a full set of Planning Drawings which will include details on design, materials, access, vehicle parking, building footprint, floor plans, elevations and details on the impact of the scheme on surrounding buildings.
We will also prepare a Design and Access Statement to support your Planning Application, which will outline the following details:
- Design process – scheme design development.
- Use – Building and surrounding spaces.
- Amount – How much will be built on the site.
- Layout – How the buildings will be arranged and relate to each other.
- Scale – Height, width and length of the proposals.
- Landscaping – How open spaces will be treated.
- Appearance – Architectural detailing and materials palette.
- Access and Parking – Vehicular and transport links, along with inclusive access
We will submit your Planning Application for Consultation with the Local Authority via Planning Portal in digital format (PDF). We will then provide support during the consultation process, including responses to Planning Officer and Statutory Consultees during the Consultation process.